<VV> It's been fun...

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Fri Sep 26 00:02:15 EDT 2008

I don't get it.  Why is discussion of a GM compact car that incorporates
new ideas and ground breaking ideas, off topic for a Corvair group?  Why
would talk about the fuel sources for that car be off topic?

I thought this was a community of Corvair owners; somewhere that
occasional chatter about new jobs, loss of employment, loss of spouses,
broken legs and other ailments was expected.  --J.B.