<VV> 1964 Engine compartment wiring diagram

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 00:10:36 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/25/2008 8:32:37 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
dougmackintosh at yahoo.com writes:

My 1964  Monza has an 8 slot connector, not 10 slot per the diagram. The
"mongrel" I'm  working on, and the new harness for a 1964, both have 8 slot
connectors.

Doug, I don't have any '64s to check, but the '64 shop manual shows a13 pin
connector for the turbo cars (600 series). Other 64s have two 6 pin
connectors.
Regards,
Bob Helt