<VV> really simple dumb question: coil radio noise suppressor

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 12:18:12 EST 2009

Ray,

Here is a PDF of pages out of the 65 assembly manual. It shows everything
you want to know about Corvair noise suppression for your radio/audio
equipment. The coil condenser is a .3mf and it goes on the (+) positive
terminal of the coil. Also the condenser on the voltage regulator is a .5mf.

If you need any info like this I can always scan it and send it to you as a
PDF.

Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Carlton Smith