<VV> ring job - QUIT looking ...

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 21:02:41 EST 2009

I'm on the other end of the spectrum....

Find a competent Aircooled Mechanic and they will most likely be able
to FIX your engine.... for very little...Mel's Vairmart in San Jose????

You most likely have burnt ONE pistion.... easy fix!

I'm 61 yrs. old....have been playing with old / cheap cars the whole
time!......I"VE NEVER had to rebuild ANY engine...they could / would
start and RUN....no matter how badly it banged / clanged / smoked /
spit / sputtered...

I recently sold one of my junkyard specials.... couple drove it 180
miles to get home....ended with a smile on their faces that day....
said it was the 1ST and only car that everything WORKED....and actually
drove better than all the rest as well...

Matt Nall
Hanging out in Texas for a while.. then AZ