<VV> ring job - QUIT looking ...

Dave Smith gornzilla at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:35:46 EST 2009

I'll be at the local meet in a few weeks and I'll ask around there for
a mechanic.  I don't know if I could drive it to San Jose without
getting pulled over or close enough to get the third tow job from AAA
in 3 weeks.  If I replaced a piston myself, it'd be on the street in
the rainy season.  It'd be nice actually doing the work and learning
something instead of tossing money to someone but that's a lousy spot
to do that much work on a car.

-Dave