<VV> ring job - QUIT looking ...

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jan 3 23:16:20 EST 2009

Back in my younger years I have changed many a Corvair head in the
driveway. In the street is slightly harder, dodging traffic and all. ggg

Changing a jug is just one step further than a head. Changing the piston
is taking even more sheet metal and top cover off, but easy in the
street (you can stand behind the car, just watch out for people parking).

Changing one in the snow, in the driveway, now that's work! ggg

Of course I also have changed three crankshafts in V-8 Chevy and V-6
Buick I-6 Maverick sitting in the driveway, without pulling the motor.
When you're young, nothing seems impossible or hard....

Frank DuVal