<VV> Best Electric Fuel Pump System

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 21:59:00 EST 2009

I give up... over the past two years, having at least five pumps weeping
fuel between the sections (no matter how much or how often tightening the top
screws), I'm gonna' go to an electric pump. This statement is  prefaced by
saying the problem is occurring only in the Greenbrier, and not  the other two
Corvairs presently owned. Since starting my Corvair "career,"  in 1970, the stated
Greenbrier is the only Corvair of which I've had any  fuel pump issues,
whatsoever...but enough is enough. I'm interested in  purchasing a complete
electric fuel pump system for a Corvair (suitable for a  van). Reliability, safety,
and minimal noise generated are primary  considerations. Clark's has a kit;
can't tell, is it an in-tank  unit? Comments from users of the Clark's kit? Other
kits?

Thanks,
Mike Mauro
headlines. (http://news.aol.com?ncid=emlcntusnews00000002)