<VV> Beyond a Dues Increase

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed Jan 28 13:43:01 EST 2009

Dave, take a look on my home page (www.corvairkid.com) at the list of articles I have written for the Communique. At least some of them are both a pretty detailed how-to and not all that general interest. Changing the turn signal switch for a '67-9 is pretty low-volume. Installing headrest front seats in a LM--really, only a few people are ever going to do this. Both articles had quite a few pictures and diagrams.

Another thing in your favor is, according to Mike McGowan, the amount of content just sitting there for use in the Communique is down considerably.

I encourage you to approach Mike, discuss the article and get buy-in, then go for it.

--Kent