<VV> CORSA SHORTFALLS (out of place, but?)

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 15:11:36 EST 2009

> To Chris Mann---Give me the name of any national club of ANY kind that lets
> members join a local chapter without paying dues to the national sponsoring
> organization.I just called the Mustang Club of America, and you can join either local or national or both, but there is no specific obligation between them.
Second call, chevelles.com or ACES, national organization, local chapters exist, but no requirement between the two. They have 9,000 members worldwide
Emailed CCA (corvette club of america) appears to have the same policy...
Just spoke with a nice lady about the model T in Indiana, the Model T club of America, no requirement, you can join one or the other or both, she stated, "you don't even have to like them, just join." LOL