<VV> The Aging Membership, ala VV ...

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 22:33:40 EST 2009

All,   I appreciate all the comments,  including the negative ones.

to respond to the Communications item George mentions and Bill did as well,
I , tim,  prefer to request comments about CORSA business to the Chapter
Email list -- where the Chapter officers, and other interested parties are
the forum members.  Smaller communinity,  but that list expects to hear
about how to get more members and other things that affects the chapters as
well as CORSA .

To me, VV is for Corvair specific issues -- engine problems, how to fix this
or that,  some occasional humor,  ads, event announcements. Chapter list for
the business meeting stuff .  That's me.
Scott, i've noticed,  prefers to pose the questions to VV.  Ned mostly to
Corvair Center.  That is their preference.

We have ALL stated in our columns,  contact us.    few do.

tim mahler
one of those who works 50plus hours a week -- then tries to help CORSA as
best he can.