<VV> the County Risk Sharing Authority

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 06:27:52 EST 2009

The mission of the County Risk Sharing Authority (CORSA) is to provide
members with comprehensive property and liability coverage and high
quality risk management services at a stable and competitive cost. --
http://www.corsa.org/

CORSA is a unique, energetic company that designs, develops,
manufacturers and distributes its own line of high performance, race
inspired, protective motorcycle apparel for motorcyclists and
enthusiasts. CORSA currently has a full range of leather apparel for the
serious rider who wants to express their individuality. Our apparel
features vibrant colors and designs which utilize high quality materials
and the most current technology available when constructing its jackets,
trousers, gloves and racing suits. Our goal at CORSA is to create the
best motorcycle apparel available in the World without compromising
safety or style. --  http://www.corsa.com/

http://www.corsa.net/ appears to be being held until someone offers to
buy it from the Positive Software Corp.

then there's the Yahoo! group for Vauxhall Corsa owners and admirers. I
suspect there are others, too.

hmmm.  maybe CORSA is not the best descrition of our organization when
it comes to internet use.  Yes, I know, The Corvair Society of America
is at http://www.corvair.org

I might even have posted this to Tim's favorite society politics list,
but he failed to share subscription information with us.  Tim ... ?

Thanks,

Bill Strickland