<VV> [Corsabod} the chapter email list was the County Risk Sharing Authority

flat6vair at comcast.net flat6vair at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 13:17:23 EST 2009

I, nor anyone involved in CORSA, control internet domain names -- the Big guys went and acquired all they could as quickly as they could, just a fact. This includes variations of the correct spelling to avoid your name being associated with a less then desirable site < this is not always porn, but sites that mis-lead and/or attempt to steal information; be careful out there>.

I have consistently stated that the chapters list was the proper place for "CORSA politics" going back to the before I was elected to the board in 2005. My position on that has not changed. <try a search for "Chapter List" against the VV Archives) >

Since you asked,
if you are not on the chapter list, and would like to join -- check out
http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/chapters

I need to get back to work. "lunch break " is over

tim mahler