<VV> What in the World.....?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:15:27 EST 2009

Ken, you are right about the fuel injection. I've done a little
investigation on this and American PI has a sequential port system, Clarks
has a system in the works, and I found another place, Blackhawk engineering,
that has built a throttle body injection system which has two throttle body
units that look similar to the carbs but have a fuel injector in each unit,
It appears there are no cheap systems, running in the 1500 to 2000 range.
Some people build there own for about 800-900, but take used components from
a late model production car with similar engine specs, but require
modification to the intakes. This will be further investigated when it comes
time to rebuild my engine. (I'm also interested in a big bore kit, roller
cam and lifters, etc.) It is a 67K original 102 hp engine that runs strong,
so it might be awhile. If you want to look, just google corvair fuel
injection.
Mark Durham