<VV> Gordonsville VeteransGarland Parade

Vairdad at aol.com Vairdad at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 20:25:26 EST 2009

I had my three corvairs
< Ray Davis and Frank Duval came from Fredericksburg for a total of 5
corvairs. There was a lot of people waving flags, signs saying we support  our
troops,  a great day.
 When I came back from Vietnam no one said welcome home, until  President
Regan made serving our country again an honorable service. some time  in mid
eighties I started advertising as vietnam vet then in late ninties put  big
bold letter vietnam veteran an 2 small flags on rear window of my corvair.
Now almost every day someone says welcome home brother.
Garland