<VV> REAR AXLE YOKE REMOVAL

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 13:43:48 EST 2009

Gents, its a difficult problem in some cases. As you heat the yoke you also
heat the axle shaft which makes it tighter. You need to heat the yoke and
cool the shaft, with some dry ice or even some real wet towels on the shaft
may be enough to do it. Sometimes the shaft is stuck because of rust, so
soak it in WD-40 for while, and when you have it under tension with the
puller, hit the end of the puller to shock the joint.
Mark Durham