<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas First Leg Complete

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 21:58:39 EST 2009

First leg of the journey to deliver Ted Calson's car to NJ is complete.
My Father and I Delivered the car to Chuck Armer around noon today. We left Navarre fl @6AM Central time.
We had Lunch with Chuck. (Thanks Again for lunch Chuck)Got to Ride in Da Bier, Way Cool!!!!!
Unloaded Ted's Car from my trailer and loaded on Chucks trailer. Had a nice visit before heading home.
Enjoyed looking at Darth Vair.
We just got home . Will park the trailer in the morning.

Will b send pictures to Roy Buckridge to post on the website in a few minutes

Chuck will be leaving on the next leg of the journey tomorrow morning.
Will keep you all posted

 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM