<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas update

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 02:59:33 EST 2009

Seems like the Operation Corvair Christmas is moving faster than I am. The web page has been updated.

http://www.buckridge.us/tedscorvair.html

Updated info, the page now includes all the "offers to help" section. The response has really been amazing. If I have left out anyone who has offered to help, please contact me off list. The Corvair people are the biggest part of this project and we wish to say thanks and include everone in the web page.

I have also changed some of the photos, due to the fact the page is starting to get too large and that slows down the load time. I may end up making this into 3 - 4 pages. I have received many photos from the drivers and will us all of them in a slide show at the end. So keep those cards & pictures coming. LOL

Thanks to all who have help with this project.

Roy - Bayshore Corvair