<VV> Subject: 64 Wagon

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 01:32:06 EST 2009

Smitty,

No offense meant, mind you. Taste is a matter of opinion, true. But the
truth is that your tutone is hardly stock, and is obvious to most anyone
very much a custom. Also, you DO have fender skirts, which are not stock
items, either. And a custom car can be limited to a non-stock paint job.
Also, your interior is far from stock looking as well. Face it, no matter
how you slice it, it looks like a custom car, by most people's standards.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

-Mark

opinion". We all know the value of his opinion. On a serious note I don't
see my 64 wagon as festooned. The body is totally stock Corvair. Exteror
changes are limited to the two tone paint. Smitty