<VV> newbie questions? valve noise situation

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 08:04:26 EST 2009

on the subject of questions , newbie or not , what the heck is wrong with
just posting an answer to help them , instead of the bs/raz  we seem to
like to give lately?  put yourself in their position , i bet you was there
once!
yes i enjoy fun once in a while , but....

on my valve noise , thank you for the answers i received.  i have run
sealed power and trw lifters in other motors over the last few years without any
 of my present symptoms of noise and adjustment woes. so i and others who
are in  the know still point finger at that darn cam.
by the way i presently have 3 or more engines apart here for various
reasons.  the cam problem will now get a 140 pg cam and crank that i just  stole
from a lower mileage junk motor. cam and lifters look like new. it is a
9889 cam. crank gear is definitely the 140 pg one. so i am looking forward to a
 good driving rampside soon!
then on to the new motor for the coupe.
copy of smitty's flame shirt on..
regards , tim colson