<VV> Documentation on CD's

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 09:58:40 EST 2009

Dave...

"PDF Cracker" sounds like a cool program, so I went on line and  started a
free download. Before the download was completed, my Norton  security
program flagged out the "Cracker" .exe as a "Severe Security Risk." As  such, I
allowed Norton to quarantine and remove the program from my computer.  I'd
like to have the program available to me, but certainly not at the risk of
infecting my PC. Dave, can you tell us what site was your source for obtaining
the "PDF Cracker" program; and, has your security system scanned the
program for  security risks?

Thanks,

Mike Mauro

In a message dated 11/27/2009 9:37:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Message:  1