<VV> Subject: LM Wagon

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 17:13:55 EST 2009

Mel,

My car DOES exist. Just not as a wagon, yet anyway. But it IS in the
process of preparation for the body shop. Would you call a car that is in
process of being restored non-existant?

Yes, it's going to be stock. As stock as I can make it look. That's my
goal. No gaudy paint or upholstery scheme. And certainly no fender skirts.

-Mark