<VV> 69 4-door

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Sun Nov 29 15:41:42 EST 2009

I've often thought about making a 69 Monza 4-door out of a 67. It really
wouldn't be that hard, just add the marker lights and make the interior
changes. It would already have the dual master, collapsible column, hazard
flasher and "mushroom" knobs. I'm sure Clark's would make you the seat
covers and door panels for a price. Get a 69 donor Monza and most parts such
as steering wheel, padded dash, radio surround, ash tray etc would be
available. If you really wanted to be correct, you could change the locks so
the 69 keys would work. Just dreaming!

Ken Maxwell

Louisville, KY

65 Monza Spyder