<VV> Operation Corvair Christmas a Success!!!!!

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 15:50:10 EST 2009

I had just gotten home today from Thanksgiving traveling so I checked my Email and there was nothing about the car.
So.. I called Roy to find out the news.
What timing becasue He said we are here now.
They had presented the car and Curt was taking people rides.
Curt pulled up so Roy handed him the Phone.

I had a great conversation with a very excited new Corvair owner.
There will be more to come and the Website will be updated in the near future.
Thank you for your Help and Support.

 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM