<VV> Tech info on 500-to-Corsa dash conversion

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 18:08:58 EDT 2010

I am leaving in - stock Tach & Speedo and Gas gauge.  I want to  put in Oil
Pressure and Oil Temp and not decided on the other gauge yet.   So, I don't
know how to deal with wiring of all.  I am assuming that the
alternator-fan belt warning lights are a simple plug-in from the 500  wiring.

Joe Dunlap

 Everything just plugs to the main harness...500   /Monza or Corsa

 You just add the wire for the tack in the main harness's connector  and run to the back of the car.

 There will be an empty hole in the connector there as well.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/