<VV> Tech info on 500-to-Corsa dash conversion

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Aug 1 19:47:38 EDT 2010

Hi Joe,

The harness connection to the dash has the same pinout - in other words the gas tank, idiot lights, etc. are always through the same holes.  The reason there is no step by step instruction is because there aren't many steps:

1 - Add missing wires per factory
2 - Install dash per factory

Be aware that the wire colors might be different year to year, but I'm pretty sure the pinout for the dash connectors are all basically the same.  Given how much you're doing, the simple thing might be to get a body harness for a '66 Corsa with air and use that as your starting point.

--Bryan