<VV> Need to use space-saver spare

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Aug 1 22:09:31 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/1/2010 4:13:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Vairtec at optonline.net writes:

>I  have a friend rebuilding and modifying his 66 Coupe. He is adding AC
and
>wants to know what car's space saver spare will fit the Corvair (if  any).
>Anybody using the small spare?

I got mine out of  mid-80s GM mid-size cars (Cutlass, Lemans, et al).

--Bob  Marlow

As long as it was the RWD Cutlass in the 80s. Also, some of the  1993-2002
Camaros had a nice Aluminum Space saver wheel. Those will fit the late
Model Corvair. Make sure you have the appropriate lug nuts!  - Do a trail  fit
on the spare - before you have to count on it!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair,  Camaro, Corvette

San Jose, CA