<VV> Has anyone ever repaired an e-brake cable ?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 2 09:41:13 EDT 2010

Just pointing out that you needn't allow for an easier adjustment point.  A simple splice will be sufficient, assuming you can effect an otherwise functional repair.

In terms of money, I find a useful means of valuing a part is to consider how many hours it will take to fabricate or make a repair, and see if I come out ahead if I pay myself $25 an hour.  Pros typically charge quite a bit more, but they work faster and of course I don't have to do the work.

--Bryan