<VV> todays PG fun

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 12:02:49 EDT 2010

todays fun was putting new E clips in two late model powerglide valve
bodies i found in my stock. i dont remember how i did it before. i was chasing
the darn eclip all over the place until i took a pair of cheapie  small
flat nose pliers and did a little grinding.  now that job goes quick.
 another special corvair tool for my collection.
 i plan on posting pictures of them on the  _www.cnycorvair.com_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com)    site  soon.
how i did them before is a mystery to me now.  how do you  " pro's"  do it?
long nose wont hold them.
now to install one of them in my rampy without tearing the powertrain  out.
regards, tim colson     rummy extrodinare corvair  guy.