<VV> todays PG fun

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 20:28:00 EDT 2010

I use an old teletype repair tool designed especially for installing
"e"-clips. looks like a flat blade screwdriver with a groove ground in it.

George Jones
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom