<VV> coil wiring help needed

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 12:11:04 EDT 2010

To get the 6-8 volt reading, the wire must be connected to the + on the
coil, and the points closed. The point wire (to the distributor) goes on
the - coil term. Or you can just clip lead the - side to ground..
Otherwise you'll read 12 volts without the load of the coil.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net