<VV> coil wiring help needed

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Mon Aug 2 15:19:23 EDT 2010

I got two conflicting replies and hoped you could clear it up for me.  If
both the yellow and dark blue wire go to the coil, then what connects to the
lead for the oil pressure/temp switch?  I have no wires left!

On the other hand if the 12v dark blue wire goes to the switches as someone
else said.... then I have power to the coil only when cranking and the car
wont run....

Hope you can help!

Ray R.