<VV> coil wiring help needed

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 15:27:25 EDT 2010

I got two conflicting replies and hoped you could clear it up for me.  If
both the yellow and dark blue wire go to the coil, then what connects to the
lead for the oil pressure/temp switch?  I have no wires left!

On the other hand if the 12v dark blue wire goes to the switches as someone
else said.... then I have power to the coil only when cranking and the car
wont run....
Ray R.

 Once again... the link to the WIRING Diagram!

http://www.tocmp.com/tOCMP/wiring/5765wiring%20diagrams/Chevrolet/MWireChev63_3WD-091.jpg

 Blues goes to the sensors....   Yellow to the coil  on an Early..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/