<VV> Mystery AM/FM Early Radio?

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 5 07:21:07 EDT 2010

This 'ain't no factory Delco of any year, even though it says Delco on the
faceplate.
HOWEVER, it looks a nice aftermarket radio that probably has better sound
than the origional.
Chevrolet came out with factory AM/FM's in '65, Cadillac had them a few
years prior.

I used to repair these back in the day....

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net