<VV> Fw: Mechanical fuel pumps - leaks damage motor mounts ?

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Thu Aug 5 15:51:51 EDT 2010

The leaks probably will damage the motor mounts but the chance of a fire
could be worse, don`t drive with a leaking pump !

A guy brought a gas weed eater into work that had been setting all winter,
it was gumbed up and wouldn`t start after several of us tried cranking on it
! Another guy said let me show you something, he sprayed WD-40 into the
carburetor and give it a few cranks and it started right up !

John Howell
True Life Adventures, Ha, Ha.