<VV> rear sill plates

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 6 13:17:27 EDT 2010

Hey Scott,

You made me go look.  Thought I was loosing my mind (which is always a
possibility).

I'm on my third late vert and none of them had a short rear door sill piece
in the back seat area.  The door sill is one piece which extends all the way
to (and under I think) the base of the rear seat arm rest.  If Clark's says
there are separate pieces on LM verts - they are wrong.

Later, JR