<VV> Original Paint?

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 14:40:37 EDT 2010

Chuck,

My '64 Monza was also factory Tuxedo Black and as I sanded it all the way to
bare metal to put on an expoxy primer prior to the new white paint job some of
the areas went from black through white then gray, both primer I think. But
othere areas went from black through gray and into red, again both primers. Can
you tell from the ID tag what the original factory color was? The paint # for
Tuxedo Black is 900 and if that's followed by an E it had black interior, also.

Byron Comp
'64 Monza 'Vert
Gainesville,  FL