<VV> Control Rod Removal - Worked!

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Aug 6 19:28:17 EDT 2010

It Worked Just Now!
What I did on my '62 wagon was to flood the four nuts with PB Blaster and
Aero Kroil  a couple of times a day for several days and then I used a 1"
long box wrench and a small scissors jack and it loosened with a loud pop.
Did it help that it's a hundred degrees out?  We'll never know but I found a
new set of rubber cushions in a stash of stuff I acquired some time ago so
now I can install them with no torching or sawing.
RonH