<VV> DACC homecoming mini-caravan from the tri-state area?

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Aug 7 04:31:24 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

I've just decided to stretch my budget to the max and make the DACC homecoming this year, the Heritage Center tour was the deciding factor.. I've been wanting to see it for years and I know its not open to the general public.

Anyway I'll be making the trip from Northeast Pennsylvania.....  anyone else from the region going and want to run together for fun and in case of emergencies?  I plan to leave home sometime the 25th, but I'm very flexible.

Now the problem is going to be to settle which car to drive out, Missy's 63' Should be finished by then but I want to take the Corsa out and it's less likely to suffer any mechanical breakdown.  We'd love to bring both but that would be an extra $200 in gasoline... which is not in the budget!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)