<VV> [fastvair] Re: First autocross article

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 21:22:18 EDT 2010

It is not the safety /tech inspectors job to classifly cars(safey/
tech???). It is the entrants job and they received a book of rules and
classification to do it with.
   Having said that:, if you really care there is a protest procedure.
There were lots of experienced competitiors to ask about classification
including the event organizers.

Yes the car belongs in SM.
If it really had pure street tires, the 3.1 probably didn't affect the
outcome.

We were glad to have him and the article.

Warren