<VV> Was "most cars begin life as"- now Restoration

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 8 15:18:18 EDT 2010

I see little if any difference - money VS time.  One could say "I restored
it myself" OR "I had it restored" OR "I did the things I felt competent at
and had the rest done by others".  Any way you slice it, the restoration was
accomplished by the will to make it happen.

Examples...  The heads go to a machine shop.  The exhaust system is likely
purchased as a unit (at least the parts to put it together).  Not many of us
can do the machining of the heads or build a stock exhaust system from
scratch.

Later, JR