<VV> wiring drawings

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 18:07:25 EDT 2010

Harry,

Well, I don't think everyone would agree with your definition of
"schematics" but nevertheless, what you seem to want are diagrams like  the 1960-1961
Corvair Shop Manual wiring diagrams. (why didn't you just say so?)

As far as i know those are the only two wiring diagrams for Corvairs that
meet your definition. There are no other wiring diagrams that do.

PS what do you call the old radio and television schematics that show all
circuits together in one diagram, if not schematics???????

So here is your great opportunity..... Go for it and produce these
"schematics" (and colored too) so that all of us might benefit.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 8/8/2010 1:06:07 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,