<VV> Restoration - DIY is $atisfying

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Sun Aug 8 20:52:45 EDT 2010

I am basically building (restoring?) a car but there is no longer any rust
on the Carl Sagan 64 Spyder convertible.   The quarter panels are on, and it
is starting to look like a very solid car.  See it at Gary Swiatowy's
website   http://rides.webshots.com/album/233356382dqYpqr  DIY can be
satisfying. I  hope this car will survive, but I still have along way to go.

Dennis Dorogi