<VV> Surge in a 140

ralphsebrell at aol.com ralphsebrell at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 19:56:16 EDT 2010

I just got my Corsa back from the shop. Ran like a top. Gassed up and sat for about 1 hr and then went out for a drive. She started to hesitate a little in town, but on the highway zoom. But back in town the hesitation has changed to a real bucking and kicking, no backfiring mind you, but I can't cruise Main St the way she sounds.
Idle was set at 850 so I was told, now idle is 6-700
This bucking seems to be a recuring problem, sometime or other after each tuneup (Different mechanics)
Any thoughts from you wise gents?