<VV> Carl Sagan Spyder

kenharri at comcast.net kenharri at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 23:09:11 EDT 2010

Dennis said,
"I am basically building (restoring?) a car but there is no longer any rust
on the Carl Sagan 64 Spyder convertible.   The quarter panels are on, and it
is starting to look like a very solid car.  See it at Gary Swiatowy's
website   http://rides.webshots.com/album/233356382dqYpqr  DIY can be
satisfying. I  hope this car will survive, but I still have along way to go.

Dennis Dorogi"

I respond, Dennis, if there is no rust left in the car, what is left???  Seriously,  I applaud you for restoring such a significant car formerly owned by such a significant human being!  Although, were he still alive, he would probably not give the Corvair much of a chance considering all the physical principals working against it.

Only human DIY determination can overcome all the physics.  The Dennis principal?

Good luck!  If you need help with something, I am willing to drive up from PA to say I worked on the Sagan Convertible.

Kent Harrington

'64 Greenbrier, '63 Monza Vert