<VV> wiring drawings

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 21:47:22 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/8/2010 2:08:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
BobHelt at aol.com writes:

Ned  at  _AeroNed at aol.com_ (mailto:AeroNed at aol.com)  has taken the Shop
Manual  diagrams and colorized them so that they are easy to follow,
although
the colors  used don't conform to the actual wire colors as  far as I know.
So
actual wire  colors are no the same as the colored  diagrams.

My diagrams use the colors per the manuals. I have made some corrections
that I knew about and others pointed out. I started my diagrams for my own
understanding of the nest of wires. My favorite part is how the individual
circuits are split out. These are handy especially for the fuse block
diagram.  By no means are my diagrams schematics. The diagrams in Bob's book are
the best  I've seen that show the electric internals. One of my favorite books!

Ned