<VV> pay someone ... "What does this have to do with Corvair?"

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Aug 9 16:12:41 EDT 2010

I've been asked, "What does this have to do with Corvair?"

Everything, since after so many bad experiences with my Fords, and a nice
Corvair resting compfortably in my driveway begging for attention, which I
know will need a LOT of work to drive her regularly, I have finally realized
my 67 Monza is so much more worthy of my efforts.

She languished for so long because (a) she's a hardtop, and (b) she's a PG
(no offense !) and I just liked looking at her sitting there.
LMs are gorgeous cars, but this is SoCal and I just couldn't get revved up
over oa PG coupe, but I got over that !

So, I decided to spend half (or more) of what I've wasted on bad mechanics
on my Corvair, a much more worthwhile expense of money and effort !

I Love My Corvair !
Charlie