<VV> 66 Monza Convertible Project, Part Deux

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 12:30:20 EDT 2010

Using the engine oil dipstick, stick it into the vent window to unlock it, then put your arm into the car and open the interior handle. Or get someone with a skinnier arm to do that. I used to be able to get into my '66 Coupe in about 15 seconds which included checking the engine oil level.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado