<VV> Warped rotors - No Corvair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 10 17:12:10 EDT 2010

I usually end up with a slight grin on my face when I see that all the
guy/gal (seems like more often) who blew past me a block earlier managed to
beat me to the red light and is sitting in the longest lane of cars because
they were going too fast to have time to get into the shorter one.  I'm
ahead of them and with any luck, did not have to come to a full stop.

Later, JR