<VV> FINALLY HOME FROM THE 2010 CORSA CONVENTION

Arlette Carl arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:04:42 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

My wife and I have finally arrived back in Australia. We returned a couple of days back travelling in a brand new QANTAS Airbus A380 aircraft which was an experience in its self.

Cedar Rapids and the 2010 CORSA Convention will be long remembered by both of us as a simply wonderful experience.

We enjoyed every second of it and want thank every one of you who took the time say 'hi' and made our visit such an experience. At all times we felt very welcome and Jamie should be proud of how well this event was run.

My presentation "The History of Chevrolet in Australia" certainly appears from all accounts to have added a little to this years CORSA Convention and I really hope it did.

It's expensive for us to travel to CORSA Conventions from the other side of the world, but this years convention was worth that expense.

Next year will be Chevrolet's 100th birthday and I am almost 100% certain that I will want to be in the United States again for this important event.

In my view 2011 should be the year that all Chevrolet owners, regardless of the model (Corvair, Corvette, Impala or Belair) should join together to acknowledge this important 100 year anniversary.

I am most certainly planning to come to the USA in 2011 and if I can attend the 2011 CORSA Convention.

Thanks once again to all my CORSA friends. You are a great group of people.

Regards

Carl L. Kelsen

1965 Right Hand Drive Monza convertible

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia