<VV> 100th WAS FINALLY HOME FROM THE 2010 CORSA CONVENTION - no corvair

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Aug 11 07:13:12 EDT 2010

Seems like only a few months back when Chevrolet celebrated their 50th ... they say time flies when you are having fun :-)  The 50th was a really big deal and included a Golden Anniversary model.  I wonder if there is any of that enthusiasm left in the auto industry?  Ford put on a show for their 100th but it almost seemed like a local event as did the GM 100th.  Nothing much happened for Cadillac and Buick.  What about Oldsmobile?  I wonder if Chevrolet will 'pull out all the stops?'
Ken P

Arlette Carl <arlettecarl at hotmail.com> wrote:  [in part]

Next year will be Chevrolet's 100th birthday and I am almost 100% certain that I will
want to be in the United States again for this important event.

In my view 2011 should be the year that all Chevrolet owners, regardless of the model
(Corvair, Corvette, Impala or Belair) should join together to acknowledge this important
100 year anniversary.